Cheshire Hike 2020 Postponed
As you know, a decision was taken to delay Cheshire Hike until later in the year due to the adverse weather conditions on the selected routes.
In light of the feedback from Districts and Leaders directly involved in Cheshire Hike, plus the current uncertainty around when face-to-face Scouting will begin, a decision has been made to further delay the 2020 hike until 2021, however we can confirm it will be in April/May 2021.
A new date will be announced by the end of June for the 2021 hike after further discussions with DC’s.
There is however some light at the end of the tunnel for those itching to get their hiking boots on. Subject to social distancing rules there are plans for a very special one day hiking challenge later in the year. More details to follow.
Should you have any urgent queries, please contact email@example.com.